Govt is giving money!
Next month govt is giving us money. Woohoo! Gonna receive $500 cash and I not sure want to save it for future house or going to use it. Im itchy to spend this $500 on buying wallet. I really need a wallet very badly. How? Still in dilemma now. But if spend it, our future house will be alot of problem doing renovation and buying furnitures. Argh! Going to discuss with hubby what should i do. He also going to receive $500 cash. I will ask him what he gonna do with the $500. Hehe! And next month is my bday! Should i celebrate or not? My girls going to have early celebration with me. Is super early lo! Lol! But its ok, they have the heart can already. Haha! No presents never mind, they can fork out their time to meet me can le! Im happy if u are free to meet. Thats call friends ma... Lol! Ok! Thats all for now. Adios!