Little Bits Of My Life
Profile




Grace
Mother Of One
Customer Service Officer


Family





Married since 15/10/2011
CANZ & GYSE
Loving since 05/04/06

Daisypath Anniversary tickers




Cayla Ang Si Qi
Natural birth w/ Epidural
KK Hospital

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers


Support support!

Too long never update my blog. Keep neglect my blog for very long and it turn dusty. Well, tried to update today as i feels that my blog is very boring. Anybody out there is looking at my blog? If yes, do support my blog whenever you are free. I need more readers! I will try my best to make my blog don look so boring. I know not much interesting topic to see. But at least i make an effort to update it. Will try to update with some pictures and some samples skincare which i have used. Now i have 2 samples skincare which i have not used. Will update once i have tried it. Meanwhile, support this fan page which my friend is doing. She is selling formula online, and compare to outside it indeed cheaper. Already bought 2 tins of formula from her. This is her group page. Do support her ya! Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/522811311114450/